*Measure the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc.
*Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle.
*Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
*Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake.
*Allows adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear.
*Allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing.
*Easy to read and convenient to operate.
Directions For Use
1. Remove the four-wheel positioning sensor (fixture), remove the tire.
2. Suck the Magnetic Gauge carefully to the side of the brake disc.
3. Adjustment the Magnetic Gauge to zero.
4. Install the required positioning parts.
5. Use special tools to adjust the positioning parts to the required measuring angle, with the help of the Magnetic Gauge degree indication.
6. If you find a little deviation when you retest, just need to fine-tuning at the bottom of the car (Generally a little deviation does not cause positioning fault).
Type: Magnetic Gauge Tool for Car Truck Camber Castor Strut Wheel Alignment
Size: 12.7 * 5.5cm / 5 * 2.16inch
Measure Range: 1.5mm / 0.05inch
Blisters numbers: 5
Package Content: 1* Magnetic Gauge Tool
Dear customer, please contact us first when you have any problem, we will give you the best service and solve the problem ASAP. Thank you so much.
* Material: This car magnetic angle gauge tool is made of aluminum.
* Measure the camber and caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc.
* Easy yo read and operate, check the castor and camber angle accurately.
* Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
* Size: 12.7 * 5.5cm / 5 * 2.16inch | 5 blisters | Measure Range: 1.5mm / 0.05inch.